Saturday, November 13, 2010

Videos & TV!

I HATE doing interviews and I always end up saying really stupid things, this is no different. That being said, i'm posting this interview because it has some really good footage of my performance. This was filmed at the Serpentine Circus show that Monique put on in June. I was so incredibly happy to have the opportunity to meet and perform with such lovely people such as Laura who is also featured in this segment. Click here to see the video.



This one I just found is from 2005 when Cirque Siana put on its first full length show. Really crazy to think about how long ago this was. I was in high school and this was still relatively early in my performance career. Click here for the youtube link. You can also visit Atlantic Cirque's Artist Agency by clicking here and scrolling down to see more show footage.

While i'm on the topic, Cirque Siana has just booked the space for our next full length show that will be happening in February of 2012 in the Dunn Theatre! It will be bigger and better than ever before and I can't wait to get cracking on some new routines! Check back closer to the date for more information.


Lastly, I performed on an episode of the Candy Show with Garrett Mason and you can finally view it online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment